Find below all the practical informations to plan your visit and to the Dubai World Expo and to the France Pavilion: opening hours, access, tickets, travel requirements etc.
The Expo site and the France Pavilion are open every day from October 1, 2021 to March 31, 2022.
- 10am to midnight from Saturday to Wednesday
- 10am to 2am on Thursday and Friday
France Pavilion: 10am to 10pm every day
Tickets are available on the Expo website.Buy your ticket
Practical informations about how to get to the Expo site and the France Pavilion (transportation, parking, travelling requirements, etc.).
The France Pavilion is located in the Mobility area.Click here to know the exact location of the France Pavilion
Expo 2020 Dubai Expo Road, Dubai South Jebel Ali, Dubaï, Émirats Arabes Unis
How to get to Expo site
If you are driving to the Expo site from all major roads, just follow the signs for one of the four parking zones :
- Opportunity parking zone (from the E77 Expo Road)
- Sustainability parking zone (from the E77 Expo Road or D54 Zayed Bin Hamdan al Nahyan)
- Mobility parking zone (from the E311 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road)
- Dubai Exhibition Centre parking zone (from the E311 Sheikh Mohammed Bin Zayed Road)
Parking is free of charge and open from 08:30 to 00:30 Saturday to Wednesday, and 08:30 to 02:30 Thursday to Friday and special days.
The web site RTA taxi and Careem or Uber apps are recommended.
The red line of the metro connects the center of Dubai and the main entrance to the site.
Metro tickets range from Dhs 4 to Dhs 8.5 (€1 to €2.12).
By Expo Rider buses
A public bus service has been set up to connect the Expo site and the various districts of Dubai.
Hours: from 8:30 am to 1:30 am on weekdays and up to 2:30 am on weekends and special days.
Se déplacer sur le site
- By foot
- Expo people mover : shuttle service to the main locations of the site
- Golf buggies driven by a professional driver, are also available in limited numbers
- Expo Explorer train
The Expo site and the France Pavilion are accessible to people with disabilities.
The France Pavilion has three restaurant areas and two stores.
Where to eat
- Paris-Versailles Café
- Kiosk Ladurée
- Kiosk 2
- Official store of the France Pavilion
- Lacoste Shop
The restaurant and store areas are open from 10am to 10pm.
Plan your visit to the United Arab Emirates (travel formalities, visas, flights, etc.)
Getting to the UAE
- To come to the United Arab Emirates, a passport is sufficient to enter the country. It must be valid for at least 6 months after the date of entry into the UAE.
- Upon arrival in Dubai, EU nationals are given a free stamp, visa or entry stamp giving them the right to stay (90 days maximum).
All travelers to the UAE, regardless of their status, should carry a negative PCR test valid for less than 72 hours.
Embassy of France in the UAE
Etihad Towers - Office Tower (Tower n°3) - 22nd Floor - PO Box 4014, Abou Dabi
Tel: + 971 2813 1000. Emergency number (Nights, weekends and holidays only): + 971 50 613 10 70
Consulate General of France in Dubai
Habtoor Business Tower - 32rst floor - Dubai Marina - Jumeirah beach roadPO- Box 3314, Dubai
Tel: +971 4408 4900. Emergency number (nights, weekends and holidays only): + 971 50 644 68 60
To plan your visit, download the Expo mobile app available on Google Play and App Store.
The official Expo 2020 Dubai app will be launched in September 2021.